BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nostalgia

Final year has bought a lot more changes in me. For the first time in life, Chandru decided to change for good. I never understood why. I started studying again. Lost interest in useless talks. And when I did not find anything to do, I developed a strange habit of sleeping for many hours.
So the new Chandru has hobbies like reading,sleeping,watching movies. I lost touch with all my friends except Saket which a nice companion for breakfast,lunch and dinner. And he has a PC. So alhtough life was not enjoyable but it was not that bad at all. In that period I watched lots of hollywood movies specially love stories and learned a lot from them. I don't know when relations are so fragile in west how can they make such nice love stories. I even watched emotionally intensive Korean movies like My Sassy Girl and really moved by that. I started realizing the meaning of Love, or I thot so. Meanwhile I've almost forgot Ambika. I did not forget her coz I want to but coz I never expected her to return. Irony isn't it.
It was our farewell day and as usual I was having my afternoon nap. For the first time I saw boys applying makeup. Many of them, no all of them has bought new dresses for farewell. Everyone was looking nice and thus I realized that was a big day for many as they were about to finish graduation and leave their friends. But here I was sleeping with dresses which were not even clean. I was not expecting anyone, nor anyone was expecting me and I wanted to go out of that f**king college asap. But someone knocked my door. It was Saket holding my phone. I've already given my phone to him as his calls started coming since morning. People wanted that jerk in party.

Saket: "your call..."
Chandru: "What?"
Saket: "Your call a**hole..."
Chandru: "Who the f**k will call me today?"
Saket: "Don't use swear words she is listening."
Chandru: "Ambika???"
Ambika: "Yes!!! And when did you start using F words."
Chandru: "I am sorry. Will not use that again. What happened?"
Ambika: "Nothing. Just!!! R u coming?"
Chandru: "Hell no!!! I can't come."
Ambika: "I want you to come even if you dont want to."
Chandru: "Can't we just talk over fone? V r going to talk there anyway and nothing else. Besides I don't have party wears. I have my Jeans and T-shirts. U'll b embarrassed."
Ambika: "I'll b embarrassed if u won't come. U can come nude if u don't have clothes."
Chandru: "Oh PJs? Since when?"
Ambika: "Since... (She stopped thinking of something). Come fast I've to tell u somthing. And don't even think of asking what."
Chandru: "Okay I am coming. By the way, I missed you a lot."
Ambika: "Come fast."

0 comments: