BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Be like Bhupendra

Bhupinder was my elder brother and upto my schooling days he was my mentor too. He was exactly opposite of me. Everything I was not able to do, he did it. So since my early days I was use to of hearing 3 words, "Be like Bhupinder!!!".And from that day onwards I tried everything for not to be like him. He can play every sport on earth, I can not. He is hard working, I stop at hard. He is smart, hellooo I am Chandra Mohan Singh, the skinny man. He has a great smile, I can only laugh, not smile. He always had a girlfriend, even in summers. For me dont even think about it. He won prizes not only for studies, here unfortunately got some prizes but only for studies. So in the end I was also an example like my brother. "Dont be like Chandra Mohan." But all said and done, he really is a great man and really an inspiration. It's always great to have a big brother and even greater when he is Bhupinder. I can always go back and say I cant do it and he'll do it for me. And the love he has for me, I can feel it eveytime he jumps over my head for not doing what I must do.

0 comments: