BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Beginning without an end

This story is purely based on fiction. Any relation to any person,place or thing is purely coincidental. I am writing all these fictional entries in blogs coz I wanted to write something. Every blog entry is part of a whole story. Thanks for sparing ur time to read this crap.

Like every other lower middle class I had a very rich childhood which I realized just now. So I was born in a hospital in a remote town of Garhwal. Somehow I grew up as a blabbering kid who never had a clue what to do in life. Looser you see. That was something with the gene pool I suppose. So the reason for writing this blog is suddenly I felt a surge to tell everyone that there can be such a guy who meant to do something but landed up doing nothing. So I was born as 2nd of the 3 brothers. So the feeling of "where am I?" crept from there. So after I was born, the family "Pandit"(I am still searching for him) told my parents that my name shall start from 'CH'. So since my parent thought my face(unfortunately) shines like a moon so I was called,dont laugh please, Chandra Mohan Singh. The name later to be called in classroom with some giggles. I heard girls in my class saying,"where are the other two?He he he." From there I kind of started loathing girls, not in a pyscho manner but never leaving any opportunity to hit them back. So in the end even after ending my school with distinction none of my female classmates ever looked at me.
My schooling was someone good. Good means when I compare it with my college or career days. In my school days I was a skinny little kid who reads all time. Not with specs fortunately. That was the place where I first came across a feeling called love which I later realized was infatuation magnified by my friends and in some way family. I would have never have fallen for a girl but I think its our society here in India that drives or enhances your feelings towards opposite sex. Once I tried to help a girl in my school and heard booing and hooing for almost a week and sometimes my friends still remember that day. So in the end, I can say that they forced me to get attracted towards a girl, which in normal conditions I would never had.

0 comments: