BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ashutosh

He was like me in every sense except that he had a sense of humor which can only be sensed by a girl. So for once he was my role model. Girls diving around him. And he was one of my best friends so it was very obvious that no girl got past her to me. He protected me from dangerous female species,he use to say like this since he thought I am a brilliant kid with a brilliant future. So in the end, for me he was my friend, he was my foe. And he is again one of those friends who made me realize if you dont have a galfriend you are not worth living. Although till date I never had a girlfriend and now when I tell him this, he makes a face like just he has seen some alien. So his face shows emotion of shock, then pity and in the end hopelessness. What a friend...

0 comments: