BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

A Changed Me

I did not see Ambika after that. Although I wished for a glimpse of her and at the same time I wished for the opposite. But I changed a lot after that. I started reading course books and my efficiency in grasping things was ten folds. My unconscious mind was trying its best to make me a deserving person for Her. So that no one will ever say, that she has done a mistake by choosing Chandru. Instead they will say "They both deserved each other." And somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that she'll wait. I was feeling energy radiating out of me. The final day, last paper and everyone was emotional. The papers seemed to be lot more easier than previous semesters. As soon as I finished the last question I was happy that I'll be free from the worst place, my college, I've ever been in my life. I knew what I had to do. Get out of the college. Go to bangalore. Get a job. Study and pursue MBA. Get even more better job. Come back. Propose Ambika and live happily ever after. Plan was simple and clear. See I am a master in simple plans. As the bell rang it broke my day dream. I started heading towards my hostel to pack my bags and leave as soon as possible. On my way I saw guys and girls weeping and hugging each other. Where was all this love hidden? Guys were crying like girls. I thought only I was the one who was not feeling anything. Saket and company came to me and hugged me with moist eyes. "Oh we were friends" I thot. I felt guilty for the fact that I don't give a damn about them but still we are professionals. I hugged all of them back, packed my stuff. A big part was already packed. I called a cab and drove home. At home everyone was smiling till I announced that I am leaving for bangalore this weekend. In India and especially in middle class family, parents want to keep their children as near with them as possible and bangalore was 2 days and 2 nights journey by train. So for them I was kind of going outside India. To the day of my they kept mourning as if I am not going to return. But I knew I was. For her.

0 comments: