BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Melting Moments

So here I was between all those Sherwanis' and Suites' wearing guys, a guy with blue Jeans and checked shirt. And above all I was waiting for a girl. The boy who was once dragged to Mess for dinner was waiting for a girl on a very odd day and in very odd dress. Somehow I felt nice and embarrased. Nice coz everyone was looking at me like I was from someother college gate crashed to this farewell party. Since everyone was properly dressed except me so I was getting "from where u came" kind of looks and thus some attention.
Fifteen minutes were over and there were no signs of Ambika. So I thot of moving back to my cave for more sleep. I turned back to walk towards my hostel but there she was. Flashing the "pallu" of her pink color sari. My jaws dropped. Oh My God... She is HOT. Why young girl look so hot in saree. There is something with the traditional dresses. They really change an otherwise nerd girl to hottie and beautiful. I wanted to find a black plastic bag to cover my face. I was looking like sh*t. What shall I do now? Running was always a better option for me.

Ambika: Hi!!! Looking nice.
Chandru: No I am looking different. You look gorgeous!!! When did I last saw u?
Ambika: Thanks. But u r looking nice too. Being urself. Stop Grinning.
Chandru: I am sorry for whatever I've done. And why are u walking like that. (I know being yourself means being stupid.)
Ambika: No need to say sorry. I know u. And this is 1st time I am wearing saree by myself so I am suppose to walk like this.
Chandru: Y? (She gave a "don't ask stupid questions" look) Okay!!! (After 10 mins of pause) I hope u did not call me to see you in a Saree.
Ambika: No. I just wanted to spend my last day with you.
Chandru: Y? (I have a disease of asking Y every now and then.)
Ambika: Y do u think there must be a reason behind everything?
Chandru: I guess there is. I kno u, n I don't think u just called me here to be with u for few hours.
Ambika: Yes u r right. Lets sit somewhere. How about lawn?
Chandry: Y? Okay!!! I just wanted to ask that u r dressed for a party then y don't U go there. I'll wait for u outside.
A: Shut up wise guy. Come...

LAWN

C: I still think u shud go for party. I m feeling guilty for robbing u of d happiness u'll get there.
A: How do u kno whr my happiness lies? Do u really care?
C: (As usual smart, wise and ready to use answer. She can go places if she applies her presence of mind in right direction.)

0 comments: